forum.nofna.com
November 25, 2017, 05:52:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Name  (Read 5409 times)
sabsVIRIDiiAN

<3

deliciousCOkExx
« on: February 28, 2008, 12:14:51 AM »

You know, I've never truly realized I've had this speculation until I posted here. Anyway,

for the longest time, I thought the name of the website was 'Nature of Nature's Art', while the name of the webcomic was '10%+'. Now I'm not so sure.

What's the relationship between the webcomic and those two names? What is the webcomic actually called? ouo
-sheepish-

all by all and deep by deep
and more by more they dream their sleep
noone and anyone earth by april
wish by spirit and if by yes
Stella

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 02:58:52 AM »

I understand it as "Nature of Nature's Art" is the name of the series while "10%+" is the name of the current storyline.  What I've inferred from the info on the site is that eventually there are going to be more stories after Meander's arch ends.
Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 08:03:27 AM »

That's correct, Stella. Sab, each arch should end up having its own name under the "Nature of Nature's Art" world. "10%+" is simply the name of the story involving Meander & Rule.
sabsVIRIDiiAN

<3

deliciousCOkExx
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 03:48:14 PM »

That's correct, Stella. Sab, each arch should end up having its own name under the "Nature of Nature's Art" world. "10%+" is simply the name of the story involving Meander & Rule.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up! :3

all by all and deep by deep
and more by more they dream their sleep
noone and anyone earth by april
wish by spirit and if by yes
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 04:55:48 AM »

I'm sure the current story is named 10%+ because Meander uses more than the limited 10% of his halo. Tongue

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 05:48:22 AM »

In addition to this meaning, another meaning for "10%+" will emerge soon.
Deaddancecrow

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 11:03:15 PM »

Does that also mean that there will be other stories with other charakter? Or will Meander and Quintet stay the main charakters?

You can call me DDC...
Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 12:46:47 AM »

The other stories will usually contain different characters. Think of it as some modern Aesop's Fables.
The_Burning

Flames licking your lips

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »

The other stories will usually contain different characters. Think of it as some modern Aesop's Fables.
Maybe your lessons will hold true into a new century as well.

Fire represents the creativity and passion that all intellectual and emotional beings have. It is an active force that has the passion to create and animate things.  It is believed to govern the heart, tongue, and pulse its motion is upward and its energy is expansive
Deaddancecrow

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 07:39:01 PM »

Man I'm really looking forward because so we will see different points of this society ^^

You can call me DDC...
Randomcuriosity

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 03:50:35 AM »

I remember watching Lost with my mom every wednesday, back when it was new, And i remember that the coolest thing was how in the flashbacks, everyones lives were connected. Will that be how Nature of Nature's Art be?

Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 10:13:49 PM »

Hi RC,

Currently, I don't have plans for that kind of interconnecting story. We'll see.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 11:13:04 PM »

Whereas in the past they had completely seperate lives... Perhaps with just a few interminglings, such as Fiat's participation in Quintet and Meander's. Yet, sometime, in the future, the roles they all played... Will converge into one major event.

Yeh, sure. Sure, it'd be cool, but what'll the chances of that be?

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: