forum.nofna.com
September 24, 2017, 12:01:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion topic for the end of 10% +  (Read 3625 times)
FerrumPhantom

« on: November 07, 2009, 08:48:04 PM »

Reading the comic, all the way threw i was able to figure everything out and understand the idea. But what i still cant puzzle out is where Meander was headed, in the end, where a rocket took off, and why the rocket was there in the first place. I need this cleared up friends!
Synthesis

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 09:50:32 PM »

This is somewhat answered in the 10%+ Addendum comic. I don't know if you want spoilers so I'll hold my tongue.
FerrumPhantom

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 04:57:57 AM »

well, is it the facility that he was suposed to be sent to anyways? how can people in this world have rocket-shuttles like that. the very end was the only part that confused me in the whole scrpit, and any spoilers would be welcome at this point.
Synthesis

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 09:32:28 PM »

Well, Meander runs into a couple humans who seem to want to tag him or something. They're wearing what appear to be space suits. His muscle memory kung-foo's one guy in the back of the head and they act pretty surprised, so I don't think they know about the Halo yet.
caroro

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 04:52:43 AM »

Reading the comic, all the way threw i was able to figure everything out and understand the idea. But what i still cant puzzle out is where Meander was headed, in the end, where a rocket took off, and why the rocket was there in the first place. I need this cleared up friends!

I don't know how old this post is... but I wanted to go ahead and share my ideas on this particular subject:
When I read 10%+ for the... 3rd time I discovered what I think the meaning of the rocket is. At the very moment I saw the rocket, I thought of "exploring new lands". To me, that is what the rocket symbolizes, and the rocket is initially a symbol.
Gnashville

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 08:16:16 AM »

Is this Addendum comic only available in print, or is it somewhere on the website and I just haven't found it?
Synthesis

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 03:57:22 AM »

It's print only, but currently sold out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: