forum.nofna.com
September 23, 2017, 10:58:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who's gonna win?
SV will kill the Teach.
The Teach will kill SV.
No one will die or win; Nuts will step in.
Nuts will die by accident (or on purpose)
NT will show up, SV will lose and go to rodent jail
other (explain...?)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation on the upcoming Teach vs. SV fight  (Read 2576 times)
Randomcuriosity

« on: August 07, 2009, 08:39:41 PM »

I love the teach so much. He has so much more experience than SV, and probably more self control. But at the same time, SV is f*cking TERRIFYING. The way he's talking to the Teach, the way he's walking towards him (stalking is a better term) The fact that he just flung TY into a wall and knocked the life out of him.....

What's gonna happen? We've never seen the teacher demonstrate anything. Does that indicate inadequateness? Is that the reason he's teaching beginner class? Maybe the opposite in the fact that they needed an ultra self-controlled, highly trained individual to make sure the students were learning from the best.

Questions, questions.... please share your thoughts and ideas about the impending match between these two opposites, one standing for society, conformity, and the law, the other a poster child of misguided, mistreated, misunderstood youth.

also feel free to take the poll uptop. Smiley
natoon

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 11:18:16 PM »

I'm reminded of that old addage, "Those that cannot do, teach."  True in this case?  We'll see ... 
Dr. Mad

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 03:00:14 AM »

Synopsis (more like copies  Grin) of my snarky comments from the previous few comics:

Page 197

We all know that when the Teach starts getting in over his head Nutsedge is going to come save the day. SV ends up being forced to use his techniques on Nuts, it actually works and unconsciencizes her mind cause she actually understands him, she then goes on to kick SV's ass/reveal to SV the origin of malice, where all the fight goes out of him. Teach and Nuts take SV to the doctor, who removes his tooth, SV is then in trouble, maybe has a trial over killing TY, probably gets in a fight with TY's dad or NT or something, maybe wins, then we have the denouement, then the resolution, with SV either in exile or accepting society or both. He's probably going to end up in some menial humdrum everyday boring job on the animal society totem pole where he has just enough respect and power to keep him content and out of everybody's business, which is what usually happens with someone society is forced to accept but has no idea what to do with. I'm guessing the job will be SECRETARIAL in nature, and it'll end with him writing his memoirs and remembering the halycon days of his youth when he still stood for something meaningful and had purpose before being mindlessly crushed and forced to conform by the unfeeling uncaring gears of THE MACHINE, err society. Which is what always happens.

Zach, are you familiar with the Berserk series by Kentaro Miura? That manga/anime has some of the best grist for anti-hero material there ever was; the main character Guts IS essentially the personification of anti-hero. It's some really good stuff.

Though I'd much rather prefer this next scene end up with BOTH SV and Nuts going rogue (she's probably going to side with Teacher/society, bitches ALWAYS side with society), its going to be a kick ass fight scene regardless. Letsee what Teach has got up his sleeves, we know NOTHING of his abilities (and I bet SV doesn't either, he never went to class!) going into this fight!

Page 198

SV's keeps on crossing those lines in the sand... Just keep on putting lines out there, Teach, they're there to be crossed...

I bet this scene ends with SV defeating the Teach somehow and Nutsedge gets involved. When SV uses his Curretage/Traction technique on her and it WORKS, they have a massive battle ending with a forgiving/make-up scene. I bet SV's "malice style" will end up being countered by something hokey like love, understanding, and forgiveness, which will complete the "full circle" of the style of malice...

ALL SV NEEDS IS A HUG...

WHAT IS LOVE?
BABY DON'T HURT ME...
DON'T HURT ME...
NO MORE...

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN...

Ok, that's more than enough conjecture for today.  Night!
Randomcuriosity

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 03:05:59 AM »

Page 229

..... wowww your page 197 prediction came partly true XD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: