forum.nofna.com
September 23, 2017, 11:03:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Syncope  (Read 8688 times)
Randomcuriosity

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 11:22:54 PM »

'ight homes. ^_^
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 04:21:43 PM »

hey why is his name the term for fainting and dizzyspells? becauce he can sence heart rythems?
*almost synocope'ed a few minntues ago..blood suger???*
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=1945&page=2#Heart%20rhythm%20changes

i am on your fourm, isn't that fantastic?
Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 08:41:00 PM »

I do think that's why he named himself Syncope. Technically speaking, the act of syncopation is a brief disruption or suspension of rhythm or structure. It could be in the sense of a physiological glitch. But it also has application in music and linguistics.
FerrumPhantom

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 10:02:44 PM »

I do think that's why he named himself Syncope. Technically speaking, the act of syncopation is a brief disruption or suspension of rhythm or structure. It could be in the sense of a physiological glitch. But it also has application in music and linguistics.

thats what i heard. i thought Syncope meant slang or something rather, a way of speech. So when i saw how Syncope spoke i thought that made sense.

hey, on a different topic, what was the ending to the whole thing about? with the rocket and Meander running off twards it wether he knew it or not? i did not understand the end, but i did a good job of understanding the between story.   
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: