forum.nofna.com
November 25, 2017, 05:54:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What side are you on?
the winning side! DUH!!
the underdog atm
SV ALL THE WAY WOOHOO
NUTS ILY
TY ROCKS HARD BALLS
... I am more dignified than this nonsense. Bring me my toast, please.
the morally justifiable person atm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HEYYYY!!! over here! use me people USE ME!!  (Read 4287 times)
Randomcuriosity

« on: July 23, 2009, 11:27:39 PM »

To solve the issue of Comment Clogging, any 3 paragraph essays can be typed to your hearts content here - and thusly that 3 paragraph essay will be subject to viscious analyzation by other Readers (I think you guys need a capitalized title, you know.). Just how you guys out there on the comments like it!

RULES:

1. First one to see a new page posts a new page comment on here, just to keep it orderly. then you can start your psychological engines running.

2. No flaming. Seriously, h8ter comments don't need to be shared. But yes, SV is a dickhead, and TY is concieted, and Nuts is a hore....  Smiley just in case it every comes up ok
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 11:31:06 PM by Randomcuriosity » Logged
Randomcuriosity

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 11:37:26 PM »

PAGE 187 DISCUSSION
Randomcuriosity

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 11:38:03 PM »

Just thinking about this, alot of you are suggeting that this will end with someone stepping in, like the teacher(s) or Nuts. That scares me. If Nuts ever stepped in.... I think she might get really hurt actually. If SV was startled from his 'work', he may lash out and harm her. He might snap her legs, or throw her on a rock, or bite her..... it would be an accident on SV's part, of course. But still. I hope she has the sense to stay out of this thing.
Guilen

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 11:48:08 PM »

I don't think he -could- hurt Nuts like that, if she came over. I think the only reason he has such influence over TY is because he used Curettage on him (no less, Traction). Nuts is a pretty capable warrior herself, she could probably kick him outta there, if she needed to, and she's not under his influence. I think she'd help him sober out of his little power play there... God knows what she's thinking though.
Randomcuriosity

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 12:03:35 AM »

its like seeing someone you've known fora long time. Except hes masturbating.

Sad Sad Sad
Guilen

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 01:31:50 AM »

Hot. Err, no, seriously though, I'm not sure if I agree with that. (and srsly, j/k)
Stella

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 01:46:44 AM »

Hm, I think I'm going to lean towards what Random said.  Though we know Nuts can fight we've been told repeatedly that TY is the top of the class.  SV could always use the factures on her.  It'd be an interesting rematch though.  (Jerboa cob?)  I'd like to think that SV wouldn't do something to harm her, but if you go back to the pages just before midterms he talks about not being able to control himself.  I think it might have been forshadowing this event, he doesn't seem to be in control anymore.
Randomcuriosity

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 11:00:35 PM »

PAGE 188 DISCUSSION

I hate hearing TY scream in pain. Well, I mean, I hate reading about TY screaming in pain. it feels really painful.

Just a guess but i must say, i think that TY is just too much in pain to think about letting go of his kernals. at first, he didn't want to let them fall out of him, but now hes so blindingly in pain, it seems he would be able to loosen his grip even if he tried. Sad poor lil guy.
Seraph

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 07:57:42 PM »

I know it sounds morbid, but always find it refreshing when comic artists find new ways to depict screaming besides the tried and true "AHHHHH" or "AGHHHH". (I'm more partial to "hreeeek," really, but this is page 188 discussion and TY's making heartwrenching noises all the same.)

Anyway, the most interesting panel to me on this page is the sixth one, when SV lifts his hand to his face in the typical "thoughtful" pose. It's so unassuming, but it looks like a pivotal point; before, SV's calling TY a fool and a bastard, and after, SV's trying to locate the source of the pain. Granted, he loses his composure not long after and starts shouting again, but at least SV's admitting to himself that something is going wrong.

(Also, I voted "the morally justifiable person atm" because I am fickle as hell.)
Randomcuriosity

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 06:14:51 PM »

PAGE 194 DISCUSSION

hmmm.... any speculation on how the teach will react?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: