forum.nofna.com
September 23, 2017, 11:03:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Midterms, Malice, and Marigolds  (Read 3605 times)
Kiniro

« on: December 28, 2008, 05:53:35 AM »

Where do you think the power of malice is going to rear its head again in this story? Will it be SV who performs the malicious act, or will the act of malice happen to him? Is he just an arrogant asshole, or a genius whose superiors are holding him back their with closed minds? And, if you got to pick a name for SV, what would it be? Marigold? Or maybe Nutsedge, in honour of the spunky chick who perhaps teaches him something valuable? Or something totally different? Me, personally... I think I would name him Vanguard. Or rather, I think he would name himself something like that, something strong-sounding that means cutting-edge and at the forefront. It might not really suit him (I guess we'll find out, won't we?) but I imagine he'd like to think of himself that way.
Stella

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 07:05:59 AM »

I think malice might become important right now, in Marigold's battle with Nutsedge.  She's already landed a good hit on him (or at least that's how it looks to me) and now she's switching over to the jerboa style.  Probably SV will feel betrayed by this, by her forsaking the work they did together, and he might do something he'll regret.  Like using his hands on her and breaking the promise he made.
FerrumPhantom

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 10:07:45 PM »

Promise is such a week word if you think about it. It doesn't seem that binding, but at the same time, thats all the sanity that he has to keep himself together and keep his friend alive. truly i am curious how this will all turn out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: