forum.nofna.com
November 23, 2017, 08:20:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New members post here  (Read 30286 times)
Kiniro

« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2008, 05:39:39 AM »

Well, I guess I might as well make my first post here. Um. Well. So, obviously I'm a follower of the comic. I check compulsively for new pages and even new comments on the pages. I love seeing people's reactions to each new plot twist or revelation or stunning fight scene, and finding out what theories and opinions form because of them. Which is why I'm sad this forum seems to hardly get posted on! So I hope maybe we can start up some discussion? The world of NofNA is one unlike anything I've seen, and so open to possibility.
Elohi Waya

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2009, 04:19:12 AM »

Nature of Nature's Art is not a comic.

It's a beautifully worded Graphic Novel, with art as the words where there are none.

~Elohi Waya~

To become the World of today, I have to train first.  Then become the World of tomorrow.

Life is a circle, just like the Earth, and Earth is a circle, just like Life.
Synthesis

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2009, 03:52:05 AM »

Darn, I wish these forums weren't so dead, with the amount of comment activity I'm surprised the forum community is nonexistent. And Nofna RP could have really gone somewhere too.
HeroBlood01

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2009, 04:45:35 AM »

Hey my name is Steven I been reading this comic for a while now.
Gnashville

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2010, 08:19:24 AM »

Hey, all! Just found this comic and I really enjoy it.

Are these forums all that active, though? Seems like the last time they were really cooking was 2008.
Synthesis

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2010, 04:03:01 AM »

It's strange that a comic with so much reader generated discussion would confine itself to a difficult to read page-by-page comment system.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: