forum.nofna.com
September 26, 2017, 12:45:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New members post here  (Read 29850 times)
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 01:44:41 PM »

Uhh, not really Dareon. You seem like a perfectly normal new member posting on the new members post here thread.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Hellsion

Live and let Die

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 02:40:49 PM »

Hey ya'll!!

I'm Hellsion! (I'm a girl)

I started reading at around pg.10, I was also one of the first people to comment Cheesy

*gloat*I drew the first eva fanart!*gloat*(or I think I did..)

Zack congrats on almost 200 pages! you put lazy web comic artists like me to shame.

*advertising* for more not-so-awesome-stuff by me visit: 

hellsion.deviantart.com

or dun't, it's up to you. *advertising*

Now back to your regularly scheduled forum thread.

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said;
"FEED YOUR HEAD

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 06:39:13 AM »

Actually web comic artists who update on time for practically 95% of their pages are a rare breed.

Ah yeah, and I'm new too, I suppose. Hello thar.
Thirdtwin

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 12:49:38 PM »

Sup.  Um, I'm Thirdtwin, I... don't recall when I started reading this comic actually; it was a few months ago when Dareon linked me to it, give or take.  Anyway I like it a lot and I figured I'd join the forum and talk to the peoples and etc.  So yeah (b")b
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 04:01:32 PM »

Nice to meet all y'all. (y'all only means 'you,' in case you didn't know)
Good luck to ye, in whatever you do.

NofNA RULES! d(``d)

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
natoon

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 02:27:10 AM »

Hello!

I've been being blown away by this comic for some time.  I think I came in about the time when Meander and Quintet were being tested.  Zach, I am extremely impressed and delighted by your ability to be so technically accurate and do such gonzo staging and wild yet carefully chosen colors that inform the reader what is happening as well as just being real PURDY.  It is a challenging comic to follow, but that's just right for the subject matter.  The ambiguity works. 
  I guess I love how mindfully it's made.  I'm done gushing.

For now.
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2008, 11:43:50 PM »

i'm normaly going by kuwaizair on many places but use kaiyodei here and that doodle blog because recently for some reason there is an obcessment over a 'stuck' coyote stuck in my head somewhere and an option to choose one for a fursona for a while.

I found this comic first on Kay Fedewa's directory but the banner's oekakiness and description made me think it was somethign else and a maybe sappy but then the artist know as Skulldog said it was good so I went and read it.

as for my coyote maybe its some subcousious symbolic psudo totem-guided ness as some mangled reserch has led me to belive that there are teachings behind them like not fooling yourself and I wan to be a differnt me. like the idiots on sitcoms and idiot teen girl movies.

i wanted to do my own talking animal comic because everyone and their mom has one, and if I make a comic about dogs fighting foxes who are fighting bears who need to hire dinosaurs to help I wll be beloved.
but mine is a bit mangled now, hopefully it can be sorted out.

I don't recall what page it was when I started reading. somewhere awkard.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 11:49:17 PM by Kaiyodei » Logged

i am on your fourm, isn't that fantastic?
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2008, 12:25:28 AM »

Greetings!

Maybe you can try RPing a coyote...

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2008, 01:08:15 AM »

i kind of hinderd parts of my self growing up sence maturation was slow and I was like a stupid kid at a to old of age so I feel off and embrassed to 'truly' roleplay" but minor ones like play acting on a forum, pretending to be a n00b, or a funimental maniac and such.

reconditioning is hard.

Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 01:18:05 AM »

'Tis the net, friend. Nobody knows who you are here. 'Tis the true beauty of the net!

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »

'Tis the net, friend. Nobody knows who you are here. 'Tis the true beauty of the net!

true but i'm going though a 6 year rough patch of wanting to reinvent myself by loss, gain, assimilation, reversion. dump, restart refresh. not working. you'd think why can't i just be me. T_T and >_< and such, I could i woud but fear of rejection, embrassment and drawing bad attion to myself without doing anything is the issue.
I was me I was good but things happen.
I'd find my self it there was self to find.
you'd think RP could help.

plus If I moddle a character after me I'd posslby share some Meander-esque traits, its not that i'm a complete spazz with add, its just i'm all over the place in my head, i can have attintion, inattention, obcesment and lack of intrest. I start many projects and finish few, and I jump from wanting to do things and then stoping. Selective memories and intrests.
no kidding, I was in special ed classes for behaviors, when you give me 3 grade lower classes were you are read to and get quizzed on it, I could draw and listen at the same time. TRUE story!, heck that teacher saw me and my mom in a resturant a whileback and mentioned how she tryed to get me not to scribble in class and how i did worse.
same for idiot classes in highschool.
hahahaha! ok so its not that amazing. I can't do math and chew gum and hold an intelluctal debate at the same time.

Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »

Same for me, excluding the spec ed class and stuff after that. I can do math, chew gum, walk, imagine, and hold an intellectual conversation all at the same time... Sometimes, uncommonly that much. Then there are times when all I can do is breath. Rarely, but sometimes.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Stella

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 06:27:15 PM »

Same for me and the drawing thing, in fact it's really rare for me not to be drawing.  I'm thankful most of my classes are too large for the professors to notice that my notebook is actually a sketchbook.  If they're too small I usually refrain from making art because I don't want to seem rude.
Chrysocyon Frax

chrysocyonfrax@freemail.hu
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2008, 12:37:15 PM »

Woof!

I just found this Webcomic, and Im very pleased to see that a Kalak /"Maned wolf"/ is one of the main chars!
Im done some observation/photography last year at a wild life park where Kalaks lived, sorrowfull the female Kalak died because of byblesy, a disease trasported by ticks Sad

So I have much photography and some videos about them. You may saw some at my youtube acc http://youtube.com/profile?user=Woofer86

So if I can help you with reference, I can upload my videos to sendspace and also my whole bunch of photos, if you need them. I hope that I can help.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2008, 04:06:23 PM »

Well, that's interesting and neat! I also like your avatar Tongue

In the video on your main-page, the one looks like it's smiling every time it turns away from the cornered one...

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: