forum.nofna.com
November 23, 2017, 10:13:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New members post here  (Read 30294 times)
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 05:18:03 AM »

Eh, I'm not talking about NofNA. I'm talking about Fawna's Quest.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Danke

dankekitten
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 05:16:19 AM »

Oh.
Well, now that you mentioned it, I went and found that webcomic... it's nice. Smiley
My imagined character is a bit different than Flowerlark, but eh.
Mew

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 04:21:10 AM »

*lurks* IM A LURKER.
Mew is my name. I like to draw.
I
WILL RP VERY MUCH WHEN THERE IS A FORUM FOR IT.
probably rp a cheetah.
cause...they're cool. HEeehehehe-AHEM
I discovered this comic on SROA
FROM
THE FIRST TIME IT WAS OUT i just lurked the whole time but MAN I LOVE IT
there needs more comics like this. AAGHH.
if i could draw canines without making them look stupid i'd draw Meander. Or Quintet. Or all of them. xD;
...also, princess tutu/fakir = YES. YESSSS.
THAT IS ALL *hides behind someone* >_> <_<
Deaddancecrow

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 10:47:50 PM »

Hi, well I got hooked by passing by his gallery on Deviantart.com C:
I like Quintet and Meander, but she's the coolest XDDD
I love the comic, but more I love the stile, the panels are so well drawn and the atmosphere is wow...

You can call me DDC...
The_Burning

Flames licking your lips

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 06:00:27 PM »

Hey, I'm here as The Burning.  I was reading QC and saw the flipbook ad on the Projectwonderful panels and clicked and fell in love.  There's only been 1 page added since I started reading and I've read it all.  If this all were to be published in comic book format it would be a great story for each arc.

Fire represents the creativity and passion that all intellectual and emotional beings have. It is an active force that has the passion to create and animate things.  It is believed to govern the heart, tongue, and pulse its motion is upward and its energy is expansive
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2008, 10:33:15 PM »

*Twitch, twitch*
Eh, Psychoticness of Mew and bright red text of burning... A bit harsh, eh?

Anyways, welcome, all. I wouldn't be surprised if Mew's cheetah has random, unorganized/non-category-following techniques... I should get up a thread about RP stuff, no? But we need a forum first, I think º¿º .

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
Stella

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 03:55:22 AM »

We could always start an RP in this forum and if the need arises and a new forum is made the thread can be moved.  I'd join as long as I didn't get stuck with being the GM.
luna

luna_myuu@hotmail.com gogglefox
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2008, 09:43:03 PM »

Allo folks! Uhmm...a little about me?  OBVIOUSLY I love teh concept of NOFNA and 10%+
uhh I draw..alot
I like the color green yess
I really don't know WHAT to write about x)

1337 Beast

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

Why hullo there. I am for the purposes of this forum 83457 (Beast). I read the whole of 10%+ two nights ago, finishing at around 4am and 2 minutes from the end of my Flogging Molly playlist. I remember seeing a page or two on SROA, but it was a link through some fanart by the creator of the BBA comic that I found this place. =) I will probably read through it again soon (currently trapped in dialup-land).

I would certainly be interested in RP if Zach doesn't mind us using his idea, in which case I have in mind a fossa character. (Fossas are catlike animals related to the mongoose.) Her style will probably be... mm, sloth and hyena or something else active to counter the sloth. Ah, well, subject to change as the ideas flow, yes?

Pleasure to meet you all--oh, and fyi female pronouns apply to me.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 06:55:56 PM »

Greetings, 7331 83457 and Luna. (Incase you didn't realize, 7331 is the opposite of 1337... I REALLY dislike when people say that they are elite (1337) through the use of numbers. A small use of numbers for words is alright (that is, 1337 text), but not calling oneself 1337 for it, to me)
Yeh, I suppose I could start it up here...

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------

1337 Beast

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 02:14:44 AM »

Strokened: It's fine, I put "1337" in there only as a hint as to how to read my name (honestly, I figured I needed some explanation so my all-numeral username wouldn't get me deleted, mistaken for a bot). I was referring to the text, not trying to call myself elite. o.O It's mostly for my own amusement.
Kest

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2008, 03:56:51 AM »

Hello, fellow fans~ I found NONFA through the Feral Comica Archive a while back. I've been sort of obsessively following it since. x3
I've stalked this forum for a while, wondering whether or not I should join. Finally, the black-hole graity sucked me in o.o

Anyways. I'm Kest. -waves-

Er...on a side note...I use signs like 'xD', 'x3' '=)', 'o.o', '<3' and '~' waay too much. ^^'

I love the idea of a NONFA RP. Zach has come up with a terribly interesting world for his comics. =)
I've been RP-ing for upwards of four years, so whenever I read an interesting book or comic, I can't help but toy with the idea of throwing my own personal character into that book or comic's world. It's sorta second-nature now. xD
-pokes fan-character- Thus, Motion was born.

I think I'm rambling. Anyways, hello. ^^
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2008, 04:21:05 AM »

Heh, sorry, Beast. Signature helps with that, ya know?

'Eya Kest. SF's yer char's scent name, is it? TQ (Tranq) and GC (Stroll) here. Nice of ya to post here now Tongue

Though, seriously, what's with the '~' thing? I never really got that. Most people call the 'signs' like 'xD', 'x3', etc... "emoticons", since they're in the form of icons a lot. Or some other reason. I dunno.

By the way, up top, where it says "MY MESSAGES," if there's a number next to that, click it.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Volute

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2008, 05:35:39 AM »

Hi guys,
it's me. Nofna's official #1 fan Wink Im everything within my power to ensure that Nofna will see the massive positive  recognition that it needs, as it is the most original and refreshing pieces of literature (graphic novel or otherwise) that I have seen in a long, long time!

I created a fan character called Volute. I hope to maybe RP her some, although I havent RPd in years Smiley

~K
Dareon

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 07:24:35 AM »

Hi.

I'm Dareon.  I eat newbies.

Wait a minute.  I'm new.

OM NOM NOM ow I bit my tongue.

I also usually don't post in "new member" threads.  Could you tell?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: