forum.nofna.com
November 23, 2017, 08:24:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I had a thought...  (Read 2245 times)
sabsVIRIDiiAN

<3

deliciousCOkExx
« on: July 16, 2008, 10:49:10 PM »

I've been writing a NOFNA-based fanfiction for a while now. I'm only within the first chapter, but mainly because it's long, I'm a sucker for detail, and I have 20938239402 other projects going on. Well, okay, that's not the point, but anyway.

For this fanfiction, the setting and characters are rather different from the NOFNA storyline - or the current one with Meander & Quintet. The main character is an osprey, the animals are a little more northern South America (ie: Costa Rica, Panama, dotdotdot), and the animals called their place Yellow Grove North. And while I currently have a pretty good story going with my original characters...

I thought, wouldn't it be neat to stick Syncope and/or Fiat in there, too?
And I could make them a bickering old married couple.

Of course, any currently existing, official NOFNA characters inserted would probably have a very, very small part, mostly there for the enjoyment of the readers. And myself. It'd add an amusing and interesting spark to the fanfic. :]

I don't know if you'd want me to use your characters in the fanfiction, though, Zach. I figured I ought to get permission first. c:

all by all and deep by deep
and more by more they dream their sleep
noone and anyone earth by april
wish by spirit and if by yes
Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 02:22:48 AM »

It's certainly OK. You needn't have asked, but it shows your consideration. Thank you!
sabsVIRIDiiAN

<3

deliciousCOkExx
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 05:00:17 AM »

It's certainly OK. You needn't have asked, but it shows your consideration. Thank you!

Yeah, well, it's a comic I love very much, so I wanted to be certain you'd be alright with me bastardizing your characters (not really, I was just exaggerating).

And thank you. :]

all by all and deep by deep
and more by more they dream their sleep
noone and anyone earth by april
wish by spirit and if by yes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: