forum.nofna.com
September 26, 2017, 12:50:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New members post here  (Read 29854 times)
Strokend

Run away!

« on: February 23, 2008, 04:55:00 AM »

Well, new members let 'old' members here know who they are, and that they've joined the forum. The old members will, hopefully, be nice and welcome them.

To be honest, it was already comic 127 when I started reading, thanks to a link at "GC." If you read that webcomic you should know what I'm talking about, otherwise, I don't know if I'm allowed to mention it. So, I'm basically a new member.

Greetings! I am Strokend. I'm a male 'domestic cat' (house cat?), like Quintet (I think she's one, atleast), but with brown fur, in character.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Danke

dankekitten
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 07:56:43 AM »

Oh, heck, I've been idolizing this comic from the shadows for long enough. I might as well slink out and make a few introductions.

I'm Danke, and I found the comic at about page 30 or so over on SROA. I love it for the art as well as the story, and Zach, you amaze me in every new strip with your incredible storyboard-like sequences.

So hello, everyone. Nice to meet you.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 11:35:00 PM »

Greetings, Dankesque. Will you be participating in Role Plays when they come up? If so, what will your character be like?

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
sabsVIRIDiiAN

<3

deliciousCOkExx
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 12:10:00 AM »

Hello everyone. I'm sabsVIRIDiiAN, though you can call me Sabs. I've been emailing Zach for a while during updates, though I discovered the webcomic around...page 75. It's nice to meet you all. :]

I love to write, and though lately I've digressed quite a bit from fanfiction, I love this webcomic so much. In the future, I might do a story/fan-written arch to it. <3

And...umm...Meander is my favorite character. Though Quintet bears pretty close, and she might win my affection over depending on what character development for her is coming up.

all by all and deep by deep
and more by more they dream their sleep
noone and anyone earth by april
wish by spirit and if by yes
Stella

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 03:05:51 AM »

Howdy, the name's Stella and I've been stalking this comic since its beginnings in SROA.

My favorite character is dear old Mr. Rule, bless his heart.  I'm a sucker for grumpy old characters and characters with strong convictions.  Plus he's a purple wolf, what's not to like.
Wyeth

hmm? whats this supposed to mean?

erementar@hotmail.de
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 12:07:37 PM »

Hello ... the name's wyeth

this comic is great and I really like this "dashed" art... it kinda reminds me of my own drawing style.
I forgot where I heard about this webcomic, so I guess thats all...

I was happy once
Then I saw this intersting new option
The option to actually understand
And now ... well I guess I am still happy
But now I can feel guilty about it
rumrunner

Your favorite voodoo tramp <3~

t3hvoices
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 10:06:08 PM »

SUP FOLKS  Grin Call me Rummy if y'please, and if you don't, well... feel free to make somefin up. 8D

Gaww, you guys blow me outta the water as far as seniority goes. Haven't been reading too long at all, was just clicking through the links at Gunnerkrigg and was hooked. <3 A+ stuff.

I'll put something awesome here. Eventually.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 04:59:27 AM »

Welcome, all newcommers I didn't get the chance to welcome yet!

Gaww, you guys blow me outta the water as far as seniority goes. Haven't been reading too long at all, was just clicking through the links at Gunnerkrigg and was hooked. <3 A+ stuff.
GWEH! That's where I found it from. So I'm sort've the same 'NofNA age' as ye.

By the way, none of you are going to be participating in the RPs?

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
rumrunner

t3hvoices
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 07:24:53 AM »

You kidding? Love to! Grin I'm thinking some really temperamental, moody-paranoid kinda char.

Any clue when it's starting up?

Danke

dankekitten
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 07:50:28 AM »

Greetings, Dankesque. Will you be participating in Role Plays when they come up? If so, what will your character be like?
Why, of course! I love roleplaying. I'd really love to roleplay a hedgehog, but I'm not sure if I should, since that's what I usually represent my 'fursona' as. Past experiences with roleplaying my fursona have often resulted in the fursona developing such a personality that it is no longer a fursona...

However, I've got this really fun character concept for a red squirrel in my head. A total gossip and a tad full of herself.

I realized I never said who my favorite character was! I love all the characters, but I was always interested in Polarizing. So intelligent, and with mindsets and theories that seem far more correct than those of our protagonists... yet still irreversibly 'bad'. Plus, I mean, he's an anteater with an evil leaf-mask. What's not to love?
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 12:38:53 PM »

I've got this really fun character concept for a red squirrel in my head. A total gossip and a tad full of herself.
That sounds oddly like Flowerlark...

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Danke

dankekitten
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 04:26:23 AM »

Flowerlark?
For some reason, I think Redwall. But I haven't read that series in about five years, so I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 04:42:08 AM by Dankesque » Logged
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 05:06:39 AM »

Flowerlark is pretty much a given character if you know the webcomic. She's one of the super-active characters (meaning she's in the comic most of the time). If you don't know who she is, you probably don't know the webcomic. Tongue

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Danke

dankekitten
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 04:10:14 PM »

Wait wait...
this webcomic?
I don't understand D:
rumrunner

t3hvoices
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 06:18:28 PM »

Flowerlark is pretty much a given character if you know the webcomic. She's one of the super-active characters (meaning she's in the comic most of the time). If you don't know who she is, you probably don't know the webcomic. Tongue

Well hey hey hey, now, no need for snarky-snark. Grin For those of us who read through the whole thing a long time ago and really only look for updates, there's bound to be characters or details that slip through the cracks.  Shocked

Also, I'm thinking I like the idea of a Spectacled Bear character...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: