forum.nofna.com
November 23, 2017, 08:22:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10% dub. 11/14. important question.  (Read 27383 times)
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« on: April 07, 2008, 11:05:13 PM »

Hey for rolls not appointed or grabbed or try out/played with. does anyone mind if i seek out  people who might be intersted?

this is a big endevor, even if nothing truly moves. with 200+ pages and only 7 pages per 10 minntues. this is going to feel like a 3 hour long movie.
hell not even. youtube only allows 10 minntues. I need to give an allowance time for 'episode titles' and credits, those are very important.
some episodes might run longer. I rather not have everything split up into 20 minntues. basicly when I feel a 'scene ends' thats an episode.
(see my examples down there)

Lets gather to create a cinematic slide show reading of Zack's comic, because we love it. He is allowing us to do this and is ok with me claiming to be in charge. Hi I'm the director from hell, fear my counter productivity and confusion. Here we will do voice acting, and use sound effects and premissable music to use, wich is very hard and I hope people at soundforge and acidplanet will share, because I don't think we feel like paying 40 dollars for a song.

here is the character list maybe if people feel its better to have tryouts, grab some friends and find some more fans and family to join the party. If you send me the voice files try making them work in audacity. when recording leave some room before you speek, so I can take out any fuzz/static/interference with that program. MP3 players can record, IPODs can have microphones. Find away to record, and if it is handy use a bathroom with good echo, it will be like a cheesewad sound studio. Cut off all other sound inteferance if possible.

because there are coyotes in this comic I don't know if we should settle on one pronoucation or leave it to different characters to say it differently. given dialects exist in this area of Zack's NOFNA-verse and what ever territory/country they have staked out.

when someone is referred to by  scent name, would it be said all in the letters, what they stand for or..try to make it a word or...translate it into 'human terms'.

go look for some talented people who can talk good!(im to sloppy to speek for this)

forgive me if i botched the list and act like a n000b

charactor
animals on pag 21(is there a pikachuu there?)

Bat=

gazelle from stonebrook north=
Kaiyodei try out  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Fh774UKXc (audasity can't save you!)

thing with energy drink=

grollia=

ground squirrels=

monkies(page 18)=

snake=

kola(page 23, that is a kola?)=

warthog(17)=

animal clamor

chomped mouse=

baby mouse=

Bat  153=

snake 153=

crowds

Sparrrow=

cherimoya (lol what?)=

fox from duckweed south=

quitent sibling green=
kaiyodei tryout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmdvdH_Y6sQ (how do i super clean up audio?)

quitent sibling ocher=

quitent sibling red-brown=

A giant anteater (the green text)=

The grey warthog (the powder-blue text)=

The huge boa (the dark purple text)

Sparrrow=

Latency(mortition shrew)=

Talinum (snake)=

Judge (or is that amanita?)=

Kemp=

Amanita=

Jackdaw cryer=

Cryer 2=

Haphor=

Creak(thats the name right?=

Fiat=

Keratin=

Keratin's son(Lettus?)=

Meander=
(brain fried meander?)=
Vacuous Meander=

Polarizing=

Quitent=(and her other selves?)

Ricin=

Rule=Strokend, Strokend opted to be Rule

Syncope=

cacomistle(name?)=

LLama=

viscacha(who was this again)=

capybara(whow as this again?)=

Millenary, the mouse(pink text)=
http://nofna.com/arcs/50/17.png

Polorizing Jr=
------------------------

progress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW-ExH5IG0U
I think there needs a dramatic sound for Rule's apperance there when he's yelling at Meander. not quite a dramatic revere or a gong or something. inputs? please input

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZP3PusXvUo
pages 6 to 9, no title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj5ulyGlo-A
'quitent vs the coyote' this is very not done, it need a lot of sfx.

Partitioned halo, silent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzH_SkyPBbA
Partitioned halo sounds versions 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln1Zf4ZHyqc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EymCVVN9uUE
"moral conflict, prt 1"
part 2 is like..... 4 minntues long. lulz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgtS_x65Qt8

---------------

============

feed back on tweening, flow, wipes and what ever else I've done here.
I hope I give the actors enough time for talking.
I need something not wmm or pinnicle.

============

sound effects, i still might need more sound effects. free ones, ment to be free without a fee, and not stolen, but I might need to settle for stolen sounds for the fight scenes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SWtlHvG9kh8&feature=related
that sound there with the flesh hit. i think i dont know id like to have it anyway.
sounds for battle scenes, "mood" (dramatic sounds not real effects)
sound to denote movement, good woshes, fash sharp mutliple swipes
scrapes, slides,thuds and throw sounds, scratches
maybe media converter can do this.

if someone has a way to make and record good 'foley generated' sfx that is great. like animal walking sounds. if i  have a way to i'd try. i have objects at home and fur pieces, maybe smacking them around can make a sound for anyone to use if they need fighting animals being thrown around sounds.

=====================
[
also! ZACK! where do we know and find wich critter is a male or female, the extras and the new characters, is the snake a chick? is that koala the animalss on pages 21,17,25 any given sex/gender?
how old is Keratin?

====================
if we can pull this off good maybe we can somehow be cooler than
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlliKatNya
and make an animated one
Im sure we all can find someone in our lives with recording studios to borrow.
and have connections on and off line to have someone who'd help make music.
or...like...pay the licance fees for some *gag?*
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 08:06:43 PM by Kaiyodei » Logged

i am on your fourm, isn't that fantastic?
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 11:18:29 PM »

If I had a mic I'd do a few voices; I rock with voices.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 12:31:19 AM »

I actually have no idea about voices or voice types. I don't enunciate the characters' text in my head, I only write it down. If 10%+ were a studio production and calling for voice actor auditions, I would choose the very first person who walked in the door for each character. My rationale behind this is that, in life, we don't get to choose our own vocal chords or throat architecture. Our voices are a work of genetic probability, and perhaps, any kind of damages incurred during life, such as with smoking or scarring. The characters wouldn't be very different in this respect. They'd have the voice they'd get.

So, whoever wants to voice, you don't have to feel bad if your voice doesn't fit in with a kind of social expectation for voices matched with character types. You can be the probability that happens unto the character.
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 01:06:30 AM »

yeh maybe we can do votes? I wonder who could be the best at a brain fried Meander?
I'm still trying to collect sound efects, even though nothing moves it would be good or bad to have sound effects for  a'full reading' like as if we were talking and made hit sounds for fighting.
but I cannot find sounds like the ones in anime, or multiple swift 'kung fu' swipe swoosh sounds or hit sounds like in games and anime when something gets hit. that "slplice" sound, sllaurt slplsshhhhhh
or animal paws on dirt.
narhg..........can't do it *tired*

Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 02:54:03 AM »

I gots a mic Smiley

I need a place to upload the files... I got rule in page 1 so far Wink
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 02:58:49 AM by Strokend » Logged

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
Hellsion

Live and let Die

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 03:08:05 AM »

I wannbe  quintet!

I got my mic around here somewhere...

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said;
"FEED YOUR HEAD

Run away!

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 03:24:54 AM »

I can't match my voice for Meander from part one to part two... I'll just start it ALL over... I got a neat sound effect for the pine-cone hitting meander in the head though  Cheesy

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Stella

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 03:45:05 AM »

If I had a mic I'd totally want to be Syncope.
Or the HIOT kinkajou.

Unfortunately I'm lacking one. *angst*
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 03:58:39 AM »

So far the best voice I've done (in my opinion) is Rule... I'm pretty good at the Grunty voice Wink

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 02:42:36 PM »

If I had a mic I'd totally want to be Syncope.
Or the HIOT kinkajou.

Unfortunately I'm lacking one. *angst*

do some mp3 payers record? I had a school yard chum at county college *bleeping * record me aginst my concent and played back our convo and laughed. I think it was an mp3 player because he had music on it as well.
*groans*

@ strokend.
ahh good.
I have a mic but not premo sound edditing stuff, I wonder if there is something any of us can download to mix sounds so we can have bird ambanice mixed with the sound of paws on dirt and leaves.

Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 10:04:52 PM »

Well, I only have a recording program... I'm sure one can just play multiple 'tracks' on the radio at once and record that, though! Grin

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
The_Burning

Flames licking your lips

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 03:26:44 AM »

I have a mic and a really deep, smooth voice.  Maybe I could help?

Fire represents the creativity and passion that all intellectual and emotional beings have. It is an active force that has the passion to create and animate things.  It is believed to govern the heart, tongue, and pulse its motion is upward and its energy is expansive
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 03:33:33 AM »

I have a mic and a really deep, smooth voice.  Maybe I could help?
hmm who do you think would fit your voice best?
I think I have some speech issues so I don't know if voice acting is best for me. voice rehab yes but having speech clases from 1st or so grade to 7 or so..maybe 9th and i still have my s, and sh's mangled.
"fish" came out feesh, bits sounds like bitch, shirt cert. the kids made fun of me for the shirt one.
hard to dish out a "shut up' at people when it sounded like "sud up"
blahhhhhh. go and yack away lets here a line?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 01:06:19 PM by Kaiyodei » Logged

The_Burning

Flames licking your lips

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 05:17:13 AM »

One of the teachers, I would be good at that.  Sometimes I drone and have a Southern Illinois drawl.

Fire represents the creativity and passion that all intellectual and emotional beings have. It is an active force that has the passion to create and animate things.  It is believed to govern the heart, tongue, and pulse its motion is upward and its energy is expansive
Stella

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 01:44:05 PM »

Do Polarizing!
Haha, I think it'd actually work for him.

I do have an mp3 player/recorder so I'll have to test it out and see how it goes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: