forum.nofna.com
September 24, 2017, 12:07:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Thread 1.0  (Read 25944 times)
Stella

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 04:32:24 PM »

I like. Water.
It's good.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 10:03:24 PM »

Purified water is good. Not Dasani, though. Tap water is okay if it's refrigerated. Unfortunately my eight-glass-a-day water bottle got a leak in the bottom of it... Now, if it's not in the fridge, it'll keep leaking... The cold of the fridge is apparently enough to extend the plastic enough to seal the crack Smiley

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Thirdtwin

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 12:49:15 AM »

I have an on-again/off-again relationship with water.  I know it's good for me and I need it, but juice keeps pulling me back with its sweet lures...
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 01:46:21 AM »

I like pure grape juice... Not diluted, though.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
Stella

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 02:09:41 AM »

Cranberry grape juice please. Cheesy
The_Burning

Flames licking your lips

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 03:31:49 AM »

Purified water is good. Not Dasani, though. Tap water is okay if it's refrigerated. Unfortunately my eight-glass-a-day water bottle got a leak in the bottom of it... Now, if it's not in the fridge, it'll keep leaking... The cold of the fridge is apparently enough to extend the plastic enough to seal the crack Smiley

Even though that toally makes no sense.  I love cold tap water.

I think that some drinks are amazing when consumed less than hot, like milk that isnt warm but isn't burning hot.  Green tea is my vice of the world.  I'm partly Japanese by association and my tea fetish is esxplained by dating this adorable Japanese boy names Katsuhiro.  He was amazing.  Ramune soda and strawberry milk soda are also amazing innovations from Japan.

Fire represents the creativity and passion that all intellectual and emotional beings have. It is an active force that has the passion to create and animate things.  It is believed to govern the heart, tongue, and pulse its motion is upward and its energy is expansive
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 01:46:53 PM »

Ironically, I learned about those things only a couple of days ago.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
rumrunner

Your favorite voodoo tramp <3~

t3hvoices
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 10:25:29 PM »

I pulled an all-night the other day, and tried a Five Hour Energy (super-concentrated energy drink.. thing...) to ge through the day, and well.

Cry IT WAS TUUURRRIBLE. Like pouring a whole packet of Kool-Aid into a shot-glass' worth of water then chugging. Blarg.

... kept me going all day, though.  Grin

I'll put something awesome here. Eventually.
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »

amazing a random thread going on topic, I think I need to go and throw some chaos into this.
water, water? energy drinks? mbahhh. those are good and all. but cheese is nice to, milk is like a cheese drink but not, for that the Dutch have a product that is made from the liquid leftovers from cheese making. I dind't want to drink it, I had the other things, the smoothies in a can. I forget the name because I was 12 or something back then. I don't recall. I do some. yeh.
I hate Moutain dew.

i am on your fourm, isn't that fantastic?
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 10:13:42 PM »

I'm lactose intolerant... Any of you got inabilities like that?

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
The_Burning

Flames licking your lips

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 01:56:40 AM »

I can't whistle

Fire represents the creativity and passion that all intellectual and emotional beings have. It is an active force that has the passion to create and animate things.  It is believed to govern the heart, tongue, and pulse its motion is upward and its energy is expansive
Stella

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2008, 02:11:12 AM »

I have the inability to defy physics.
No... wait...
I don't think that's what you meant.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 02:43:44 AM »

Not like that, burning... Genetic disabilities.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 01:43:49 PM »

I can't whistle

i can't wistle well. or spell. and do math. i hate math..and peas and potatos.

i am on your fourm, isn't that fantastic?
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2008, 03:52:56 AM »

Arrgh, those aren't genetic disabilities!

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: