forum.nofna.com
November 23, 2017, 08:22:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Thread 1.0  (Read 26436 times)
Hellsion

Live and let Die

« on: April 06, 2008, 12:52:22 AM »

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Random thread!!!

talk about anything and everything.

also each time this thread reached 100 pages a new random thread must be started, by who ever can start it first.

this should make the board feel a little more lively.

oh and keep it clean.

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said;
"FEED YOUR HEAD

Live and let Die

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 12:53:18 AM »

(I'll go first.)

bleh.

Have fallen sloppy dead
"FEED YOUR HEAD

Run away!

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 02:30:26 AM »

I like rain. It's my favorite weather. Very closely followed by snow.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
The_Burning

Flames licking your lips

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 03:21:23 AM »

The weather in ym town was pleasant for the first time.  I'm very very excited for spring to come.

Fire represents the creativity and passion that all intellectual and emotional beings have. It is an active force that has the passion to create and animate things.  It is believed to govern the heart, tongue, and pulse its motion is upward and its energy is expansive
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 05:41:11 AM »

What was the weather in your town? It's too sunny lately here Sad

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
Hellsion

Live and let Die

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 11:05:24 AM »

I got the "overcast-but-it's-definitely-not-going-to-rain" weather on my end.

it sucks, I want it to rain like it did last year.

Have fallen sloppy dead
"FEED YOUR HEAD

Run away!

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 04:38:59 PM »

Spring here in Oregon has springy weather. Roll Eyes Yes, I did intend that pun. But seriously, it's like, "Rain (2 second), snow (3 second), sleet (1 second), snow (2 second), rain (2 second), etc..."

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
The_Burning

Flames licking your lips

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 09:36:23 PM »

It was pretty nice here.  Around 70 degrees wiht a cloudy sunny day.

Fire represents the creativity and passion that all intellectual and emotional beings have. It is an active force that has the passion to create and animate things.  It is believed to govern the heart, tongue, and pulse its motion is upward and its energy is expansive
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 01:13:19 AM »

I don't like it sunny  Undecided

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
rumrunner
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 11:05:45 AM »

Rain makes me sleepy.  Shocked

I drink my coffee black.  8D it tastes cleaner that way.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »

I don't like coffee. I don't like tea either unless it has the PERFECT brand of sugar (each flavor & brand of tea requires a different brand of sugar). Brisk Lemon Tea soda already has the perfect type of sugar. I like Mountain Dew Code Red...

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Thirdtwin

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 09:54:09 PM »

I seem to have found a certain equilibrium with coffee where, if I dump enough sugar into it I can actually tolerate it.  I'm still trying not to make a habit out of consuming it, though.  I actually haven't had any in a couple of months now, and before fairly recently I never even touched the stuff.
Lilium

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 10:52:38 PM »

Only kind of coffee I can stand (and actually love) is french vanilla. I'd prefer chai lattes over it any day though.
As for tea... I must be one of the few people who actually doesn't like sugar in it, especially most of the flavors I like. I guess I'm just more used to the natural taste.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »

Meh. I'm a soda-fan myself. I love Jones Soda. Yum! That stuff is DELICIOUS. Seriously. It's like... Uh, I dunno how to word it. But it's got a 'texture' similar to sparkling cider. Yum! I love sparkling cider! Cheesy

When it comes to books, my favored Genre is Sci-fi/fantasy. Not Sci-fi or fantasy, but sci-fi/fantasy; both together. Such as the Shannara series series. They take place in the future, after WWIII (I'm assuming that's what it is), but other than that, they're ALMOST all fantasy. The Jerle Shannara series brings in sci-fi, but then it goes back to fantasy. Well, I suppose I do like Sci-Fi and Fantasy seperately, too, but they're not my favorite.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 02:44:37 PM »

tea is my friend. with milk and sugaer/honey. water makes my troat scratchy when I drink it, as well as any garbage with aspertaine or artifical sweetner, nobody gives me a scientific answer, some hippyisy guy said its because I am addicted to suger like 2000% of americans (ok so I made up the number) But I doubt it. myabe.

i am on your fourm, isn't that fantastic?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: