forum.nofna.com
November 23, 2017, 10:18:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (About This Forum)  (Read 3592 times)
Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« on: February 23, 2008, 12:37:37 AM »

This is a forum made specifically for readers' interests and socialization purposes. It is open form, but I would advise readers to not be aggressive towards each other. (It can be impolite.)

I'm already representing myself with the strip, so this is your chance here to show who you are, specifically to other NofNA readers.
luna

luna_myuu@hotmail.com gogglefox
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 11:13:29 PM »

A-hem, I'm new to the forums but certainly not new to 10%+!  Serisouly, I idolize it.  Personally I think its five times better than BBA, not to diss anyone out there,  but teh story is much more original and just WOW I don't know how Zach can update as often as he does with his kind of quality, WE MUST MAKE A SHRINE FOR HIM AND NOFNA.

uhhh yes awesome.  I guess this thread is for more about yourself sooooooo.  I'm an aspiring comic making with my comic 'Roots' I have a few pages up but lets face it.  They're crap.  I'm thinking about taking them down and starting over, I never really had a plot in the first place.  Uhm, I very much enjoy 'animal' comics cause there arn't anough good ones.  and uhh hi I guess.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 10:38:52 PM »

Yes, animal (non-furry, that is) comics are VERY rare, infact, this is one of, like, two and a half I've seen. The other 'full' being FQ, and the half being "Shivae" (or however it's spelled) and it's 'team-comics' (for lack of a better name; they're ALL connected AND made by the same person), since they're a furry/'feral'-animal hybrid. I'll have to check out yours, luna.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Kest

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 01:21:57 AM »

-edges in- I'm also new to the forum, but I've been following 10%+ for awhile. =)

I personally don't think 10%+ is any better than BBA. I also don't think it's worse. I believe they're both so different, both artwise and storywise, that they can barely be compared. BBA is a 'story'--beginning to end, everything laid out and explained. The art is quite beautiful, sort of reminiscent of the old, good Disney movies.~
But 10%+ seems to be all about action and interpretation. Us readers have to interpret our own meanings, making the comic more interactive...and those long, technical, gritty fight scenes are amazing.<3 There's something very visually satisfying about all that colorful, actiony organized chaos that explodes on each page. 10%+ certainly more imaginative than BBA. And the updates are so reliable.
Every monday, wednesday, and friday, I hang around the computer, obsessively checking for a new page. xD

By the way, Luna, aren't you luna-myuu (sp?) on DevArt? I think I saw your 'Roots' comics, and they didn't look bad at all to me. ^^
My art skills are definately lacking in comparison.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 06:56:56 AM »

Truely, Roots has great artwork (yes, she is that Devian Artist), though I can't compare it to NofNA... It may be equal value, or slightly better or worse...

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 01:14:13 PM »

Yes, animal (non-furry, that is) comics are VERY rare, infact, this is one of, like, two and a half I've seen. The other 'full' being FQ, and the half being "Shivae" (or however it's spelled) and it's 'team-comics' (for lack of a better name; they're ALL connected AND made by the same person), since they're a furry/'feral'-animal hybrid. I'll have to check out yours, luna.

after BBA became popular on deviant art, ther'es been an influx of quadroped talking animal comics, almost to the point Kay's fans will accuse wolf adventures of stealing the ideas..

now 'well done' comics is differnt, those on deviant art could be rare birds.

or are we talking about non-interent comics and published real ones?
so far mine is a mangled train reck
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:17:23 PM by Kaiyodei » Logged

i am on your fourm, isn't that fantastic?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: