forum.nofna.com
November 23, 2017, 10:18:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nature of Nature's Fan Art Thread  (Read 17043 times)
Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 07:16:29 PM »

Stella! I just noticed it. Very accurate-looking! Thank you! Sorry to be so late.
Stella

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 02:07:30 AM »

Hehe, s'all right.
I'm pretty sure I'm determined to draw all of the 10%+ main characters.

Here's Polarizing using his Supreme Facture:

I liked how his tongue was blue where the spit-bullet was touching it.
Tamandua's have wickedly creepy claws.

I think I like drawing 10%+ fan art because not only do I get to draw animals I normally draw (Wolves and kitties) but I also get to draw those I never even thought of (tamanduas and kinkajous).
Deaddancecrow

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 01:16:02 PM »

hey that looks good! man I should do some too...ok I'll do some this week too C:
you're all soo talented X3

You can call me DDC...
Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 09:13:50 PM »

That's beautiful! Good on the form and pose there! Very true to life.

For anyone else reading, it's possible to get some neat clips of tamanduas by looking them up on youtube.
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 04:08:24 AM »

i need to draw the other characters or some generic fan art. or Fiat with a copy of Halo peeved because the title 'was misleading' or something lame.

those Tamandulas kind of freek me out

i am on your fourm, isn't that fantastic?
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 09:58:08 PM »

Stella, you haven't done Quintet yet... I'd love to see your art on her metanoia (the new one)!

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Stella

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 01:14:20 AM »

Ask and ye shall receive!
Actually I just finished the picture warlier today so it's not Quartet.  If I haven't killed myself finishing up the last ones I'll certainly get around to making one for her.

Quintet is lucky and got drawn on the oekaki!
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008, 06:38:32 PM »

Awesome! Y'know, I wonder if she based their appearance on her still living siblings? Anyways, which one is her, the clear on or the one in the upper right, I'm thinking?

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
Kest

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2008, 08:55:33 PM »

I think the clear one of Quintet. She's squinting that same injured eye.
Great work, Stella. =) The poses are excellent. -envyy-

Now for some more Meander fanart. Link!
Done entirely in paint. It was fun but time-consuming, and I got pretty lazy on the background. ^^'
I had a bit too much fun with the airbrush tool. o.o Yay for paint fire?
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2008, 07:45:21 AM »

"Out of the fire-pit and into..." wait, what IS it going into? Maybe in the world of NofNA they use the term "Out of the fire-pit and into the magma-stream."

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2008, 06:51:46 PM »

Thank you Kest!!  Very nice work with the airbrush/spray can, which can be hard to use!

Strokend, for purposes of clarity in English, there's a chance that "out of the frying pan and into the fire" might be left untranslated.
Kaiyodei

trainwreck of thought

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 12:46:26 PM »

well if the animals knew/know people they could of somehow adopted the saying/idiom.
sence they don't eat meat you cannot turn it t something like 'from the eagles talons to the lion's mouth"

i am on your fourm, isn't that fantastic?
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »

Kai, animals with halos ARE people. Humans are something else entirely: They function in ways similar to the ways people function, but they do not have a halo. They can be active much more than the average person, going far beyond the 10% without receiving harm from it. They do not use noias or alembics, but achieve what the noias and alembics can achieve by using odd devices. What are they? Not people, that's for sure. They don't have halos!

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Stella

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 12:44:17 AM »

@Strokend: Quintet is indeed the clear one, it's back when she used her supreme facture... of course she was technically Quartet when she used it... XD

@Kest: Lookin' awesome there, I love the gradient on the fire he's leaping out of.

Annnnd because Fiat became a more prominent character I found myself needing to draw her.  I think it's a hobby of mine to just stare at Zack's poses and dissect them... it's my version of analysis and synthesis.

Zachary Braun
(Administrator)

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2008, 03:26:13 AM »

Very nice Stella, happy to see Fiat drawn by you! Nice pose (I don't want to just compliment my own pose.. nice rendition of that pose?) I like the way the tail frames her body!

Thanks again!  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: