forum.nofna.com
November 23, 2017, 08:29:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bunny Tossing (Page 134)  (Read 13016 times)
Stella

« on: March 03, 2008, 06:00:20 AM »

This was asked on the page back on the oekaki but I'd like to bring it up here to see what other people think.

Did Meander:
A) Intentionally toss the bunny?
B) Lose his grip on the bunny because of his missing canine?
C) Get hit by Rule and let the bunny fly by accident?
Danke

dankekitten
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »

To me, it seems like he threw the bunny on purpose. If it were unintentional, you'd think that Zach would have showed the bunny's nape slipping out of Meander's grip/Rule bumping into Meander/etc.

Though, saying that, I don't see why he'd throw the bunny intentionally. The poor guy has lost it...
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 05:16:56 AM »

Rule slapped Meander. When you get slapped, your mouth tends to open a bit, causing anything being held in it that can fit through the gap made (in this case, the bunny's thin neck-skin) to fly out, like bunny did.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
I replied, "Because sometimes we have to sit down, too."
Danke

dankekitten
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 08:24:18 PM »

Is that what that one panel showed? (Third to last I believe?)
If that's the case, then I would agree with you there. It seems more plausible than him just suddenly getting bunny-homicidal-urges.
Zuki

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 01:27:14 AM »

Homicidal bunny-urges were never part of it. Meander picked up Bunny to make a point, the same way one of us my point or grab the kid's shoulders.

Unfortunately, Meander's wild gesticulations for comment turned out to be shaking his head around, in what I fear might have snapped Bunny's neck if Rule hadn't interfered.

(Is that possible? I know some predators will kill prey like that, I think.)

As a proud 'shonen hero' trying to make his stand and make his point to his defeated foe and audience...Meander's not making a very good impression.

Nevertheless, I await updates eagerly!
Stella

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 02:22:57 AM »

We've seen that the damage to his halo brain has affected Meander's speech and there's really no telling how much damage his metanoia has caused.  I think it's actually a combination of two scenarios though.  Rule obviously made some kind of movement but I think he was trying to snatch the bunny from Meander's jaw.  Meander on the other hand (or paw as it is) in reaction could have jerked back to avoid this and thus accidentally lost his grip on the bunny due to his missing canine.

Yes Zuki, I believe it's possible to break something's neck by shaking it.  Don't quote me on that.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 02:38:00 AM »

It is possible. I think bunnies have softer bones than many animals (especially fully grown ones), primates included. I think birds are excluded, though they might be as soft. I'm surprised the little guy hasn't died of a heart attack yet; bunnies can get a heart attack very easily if scared. But then, since the animals in the world of NofNA are intelligent in a sentient manner thanks to the halo brain, their bodies may have adapted to change their reactions to things.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
In a silly conversation, my sister asked, "Why do guys have to learn to put the toilet seat down? Why can't we just learn to put it up?"
rumrunner
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 08:22:39 AM »

D: OMGGGG

RULE

SAVE DAT BUNNY PLS

Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 11:37:48 PM »

OUCH! Meander just bit Rule's tail off!

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Danke

dankekitten
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 05:14:17 AM »

Yes Zuki, I believe it's possible to break something's neck by shaking it.  Don't quote me on that.
Yeah, it's true. It's why dogs shake their toys... just an instinct. Smiley

Does anyone know whether bunnies swim very well compared to, say, dogs? It's obvious that this one can't, but...
Stella

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 05:54:39 AM »

Noooo, I've been quoted on it!

I don't think rabbits can swim because my cousins are always finding drowned rabbits in their pool.
Danke

dankekitten
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 04:32:02 PM »

Fear the quotage! >:]

Hmm, I just looked it up and Wikipedia says that domestic and wild rabbits can swim. I don't know about baby rabbits, though.

That's terrible about your cousin's pool. Eeee.
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 11:06:10 PM »

Probably the Chlorine of the pool.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
rumrunner
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 09:42:05 AM »

wooohoooo he got hiiiiiiiiim  Shocked
Strokend

Run away!

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 04:24:50 PM »

Meander is just standing there. I wonder why? Perhaps he's seeing just what Rule is doing.

Yes, I am yugyna.
---------
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: